Sunday, February 27, 2005

eye rolls of the day: Campbell-Reese & Lab Report Inventors

I would like to put a big eye roll out to Campbell and Reece who wrote my biology book and to the Lab Report Inventors:

I have spent too much time this past two weeks trying figure out the Calvin Cycle and electromagnetic spectrum of chlorophyll pigments this past two weeks because my books that I payed a fortune for messed with me with inaccurate information. I am going to send the corrections to the publisher but the last thing I need to have to do is to proofread the text in CAMPBELL and REECE 's books as I try and learn it. Plus the lab report I am doing is wasting lots of my time and I have learned nothing new. I am just being reminded of what a pain in the ass they can be. When is someone going to change it so students time isn't wasted but instead maximized. I think we(especially us out-of-staters) are paying enough tuition to expect a certain level of consideration. oh...And you better believe I am going to publish my lababy somewhere on the net so others may "observe" under my new website www.stopthetorture.com

ok so I have no idea if that is a site and sacred to look at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home