Saturday, February 26, 2005

Dr Eisner never finds cavities.

Greensboros stop paying $256 to get your teeth cleaned!
Geez!, since I have moved to mighty Santos Greensboro I have had to make a lot of changes but this one I am having trouble with. I need to get my teeth cleaned and with things being so busy right now I don't have time to travel up to Rockville, MD to see the Worlds Greatest Dentist, Dr Eisner. SO, I got the name of my father's dentist, Dr Osbourne (no relation to my hero Ozzy) and called him to make an appointment. Unfortunately, the receptionist informed me it would be $256 dollars to get my teeth cleaned, more for grays etc. That is totally insane. They probably don't even have the real dentist do the cleaning and maybe Dr Osbourne isn't good looking? (I like my dentist to be attractive). Dr Eisner would never try and rob me like that! I could fly home and see Dr Eisner for that price (if everyone ends up being that crazy I will). Needless to say(but I will anyway) I am not going to be going to Dr Osbourne (I am sure he is a fine dentist but not willing to give away money like that). I mean the cost of living here is half as much as in Rockville MD... Anyway, it upsets me that there are people here are paying that much! Everybody going to him- STOP THE MADNESS! If I paid that much I would expect a lot of extras including laughing gas, golden toothbrushes on exit, diamond fillings etc... Also, if you dentist finds a lot of cavities then go for a second opinion as some dentists find more cavities then are actually there. Remember they are trying to make money but some are not as good at making money and make better dentists.
Also your dentist is your friend! no cash grease at the dentist office- better to hook them up with baseball/basketball/concert tickets.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, March 03, 2005, Blogger Jean said...

now you are in more trouble then you have ever been in! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home