Friday, February 25, 2005

Spin does the dirty work

In the March issue of Spin Magazine, U2 is listed as #1 on the list of rockers who should retire. Bono, I am sorry it had to come to this. We were hoping you would get the hint when you were inducted in the RocknRoll Hall of fame a couple of years ago.
side note on how I picture bono writing a song: "Hey guys, isn't this a great sentence? How about I repeat it over a hundred times while you all play some music?" some examples: "With or Without you", "In the name of love", "Desire" "Desire", "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", "Sunday Bloody Sunday", "It's a beautiful day!".
Anyway, there is a reason for everything and guess the I think the reason God made him that way was because he knew Bono was going to be tight on the campaign for greater AIDS awareness and we need a very successful, popular, VERY repetitive guy for that job.
Spin, you have Aerosmith all wrong. Steven Tyler is still fresh. I demand him to be removed from that list! And whoever put the Stones at #2 is in BIG trouble!

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, February 26, 2005, Blogger Jean said...

big trouble!
I think he looks amazing. He is so brillant too! ONE LoVE Keith!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home