Saturday, February 19, 2005

Santos Greensborosarians- Judge this!

ok so let's pretend for a moment we are a mighty Judge in mighty santos greensboros district court. So your sitting there thinking wow there are a lot of people who are get speeding tickets! Maybe if I can open up or work at a driving school I can give the offenders the option of taking a four hour (or 8 hour) driving course to take away points on their license.
We won't reduce the fine so the government gets their money, the cop keeps his/her ticket writing job, we create more jobs, and I get 50 dollars from everyone who takes the 4 hours course (and even more for the 8 hour course) and our roads are safer!!!(main reason for the course, of course). Yes, why that sounds like a fine idea.
I think I will do it.
Isn't it fun being a judge? You can create all kinds of opportunities for yourself.
I almost forget to mention I went to driving school today and that Lucas was my Judge....opps!,i mean driving school teacher. Brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home