Thursday, February 17, 2005

Mighty santos greensboros traffic court-

I supposedly was going over the speed limit by 15 miles per hour and went to court today to see how I could better my 2 points and fine.
Here is the deal with speeding tickets in mighty santos greensboros:
You can opt to go to driving school for 46 dollars and pay your full fine but have 0 points on your license. That is what I opted for as the Judge didn't seem like he was feeling particularly sorry for anyone.
I studied the situation in the court room/administrators carefully and I think the best chance for greasing is with the girls who signs you up for traffic school. I think if I had a fifty on me that would have been suffient to get her to put a successful completion certificate in my file.
Anyway, thought that may be of interest to some of my bloggin friends in mighty santos greensboros. I would have tried it for you all but I only had a $20 on me and it looked like a $50 deal.
So far my weekend is not shaping up to well with a MRI Friday night at 10:45 and driving school at 8:30 am. I wonder if the police accept...nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home