Friday, February 11, 2005

Secrets for Chemistry Nomenclature Success

This part of my blog has gotten so many hits from when I created this post I am putting it in an ebook that will be on sale on amazon.com. As soon as it is up i will put a link to it here. I won't charge much but this information is amazing and I worked hard to come up with these tricks so everyone can ace chemistry and it will no longer be one of those classes you dread. Learn the info I have here and I even adding in more information on polar and non polar molecules and trust me it will be worth it. I gotten more emails from people telling me how it saved their life and how many people just loved it. If your taking the MCAT or anything to do with chem test this is a must know information. I hope to have ebook published very soon. It's Feb 1st, 2014 and soon as ebook is ready and kindly edition is ready it can be yours. Price tbd but it won't be that much and trust me what ever I charge, believe me it's worth way more than what I all charge. I figure I used to give out this information for free so I don't need to charge much since you all will be buying it from me. Leave me a note if you were here and are interested and I will respond to your note with my ETA and you will then be notified of updates and or if ti's ready! For now, just study your butt off but once you have my info, you will never worry over another chem test again on this subject or polar or non polar molecules and more. I got you covered! :) YOU WILL LOVE IT! TRUST ME! :)

-Your Friend in Chemistry,
MUCH RESPECT and Thank you for your patience....and do come back and get a copy as if you are taking advanced classes and get through class with out my info you will still want this info for future. It basically makes your life EASY for Chemistry! :) SO happy I figured this out because it has helped so many people. Also, people love chemistry now because I make it easy for you! :)

jean

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, September 19, 2008, Blogger Crystal said...

You are awesome! I haven't had a chance to read over this yet very thoroughly, but please keep it up! I'm having my hinder handed to me in Chem 1. I have a new teacher and he's not much of a teacher... yet.
I would appreciate any further Chem stuff as well!!
Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home