Saturday, January 29, 2005

Stop the Curse of MacJean

what's going on? it seems there is some sorta VooDoo curse on me going to dance in Durham and Raleigh and with dancefrankie! Everytime I want to go out there something weird happens... savion glover gets canceled twice, not being able to drive due to ?partial seizures?, 3/4 ice roads, school.

I looked out the window today and I don't see anything happening and two seconds later I see 30 of the hugemongEST snowflakes I have ever seen. I mean I moved 5 hours SOUTH...give me a break SOMEONE!

PLEASE I mean I am practically a shut-IN since I moved here.
I can only study like 14 hours a day 7 days a week for soooo long. I have studied so much evolution now I am starting to recognize myself in my neighbors monkey. I have to dance some balboa soon or something worse could happen.

don't make me have to watch TV. I would rather go outside in the freezing cold in my bathing suit and lick a pole.

ok I a calm now. I guess it will be another Saturday night of tapping on my 3 foot by 4 foot tap box- that's not a bad life. I think i could have a happy life in jail if I had my tap box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home