Friday, January 28, 2005

Welcome friends and viewers.

Now, instead of listening to you FM/ XM /SIRI radio battle it out, you can read my blog.

Try to not be offended by these posts, or by the comments from my very wonderful friends who read my blog and respond.

I was starting to complain to myself earlier today and then I was listening to the news and I thought well I don't have to hop in a boat while all my friends and families get pulled into the ocean and feel guilty that I was the only survivor. I don't have a terminal illness, a sick child, nothing to eat, a cheating husband, a broken bone, a cat throwing up on the carpet, a son in Iraq, or even a cavity. So no complaining goes on the blog. Only my humble observations and gratitude for living. Please participate on my blog when you feel inspired.