Thursday, February 17, 2005

Life lesson of the Week: Advil are not chewable

take my word: advil are not chewable in the liquid gel or tablet form. I have had both mixed up with my jelly beans recently and it was not a good situation.
The "liquid gel" accident happened in the car and I almost wrecked. I had to pull over and spit them out(lost some good jelly beans too- one was rootbeer). Then i had to rush to the nearest gas station for a drink. The taste was not gone for hours.
Luckily the "tablet" accident happened at home and I was able to get to a sink and immediately rinse my mouth and brush the tablets from my teeth.
This weeks life lesson: Never carry loose jelly beans and loose advil in the same pocket- advil are not chewable.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, February 22, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

How it is that these things are always happening to you? You are a bullseye for wack-a-doo, thank ***, I wouldn't have anything to keep me laughing otherwise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home