Saturday, April 28, 2007

dreamy balboa dancers

this clip was taken in Paris France. that's Sylvia and Nick dancing at the beggining. Sylvia livese in Santa Barbara and Nick live in LA. the first time I saw balboa dancing was in DC at the Spanish Ballroom- it was Carla and Steve B. -(thinking back I thnk they were only doing real short sections of balboa with pretty basic stuff ....but I remember thinking WOW I have to learn that! hahahaha! shortly after Carla taught me the basic....and wasn't long after that I would begged for more! Soon I was totally addicted. Next thing you know I was following Sylvia around the country taking workshops & dancing and taking lessons from david rehm at home....then I met Marina and she became my instant best friend and balboa doctor---what a fun adventure it's all been- still learning and getting ready to travel again for balboa. If you haven't learned how to dance balboa yet, don't waste another day, month...year! Look for lessons in your area....balboa- coming soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home