Wednesday, March 14, 2007

my dream kitchen and other random things

Today I gave My Dream Kitchen company a deposit for our kitchen cabinets. I am so hard to impress when it comes to workmanship but I get the impression they can do the high quality job I DEMAND..xx

So our two bay soapstone sink came today. the nicest fed-ex man delieverd it. He was a real chatty man. Told me alot about his house that he designed and some funny stories about his ordering "window treatments". He even opened the crate for me! (he says I have excellent taste in sinks- he must be a smart guy). When I told him I went to UNCG he told me he makes delieverys there all the time and maybe he will see me again there!... Mabye he has no friends here in Greensboro, like me. I had one friend here but Adam moved :(.

I just made an over on a round granite prep sink (blackish) and tonight I bought another pull out faucet. It will be close enough to the AGA so I can prep items and if I need to fill a pot or add water to a pot while cooking I can just pull the hose over to it.

So my cat is truely the best cat in the whole world. He beats any other cat. Wait, Bentley was the best cat in the whole world too though so i guess they tie.

I am thinking of getting another black German Shepard. I think I should wait until I get home to Maryland though.

Today Dr Kirchoff and the other people in the lab gave me a very cool Shamrock plant for Good Luck :) . I love it! And one of the girls in the lab made me a CD of Nepali music....very cool. They are all really nice. Our experiment seems to be going really well.

On anothe hand, the stockmarket is not doing us any favors and right when we need the money. We are going to wait another week or so to order the floors because of the trouble it's giving us. Hopefully we will come back enough to feel happier selling.

Tomorrow I am so happy to be going to see the sone work of a gentleman named Bobby. He covered a stove hood with stone and a stone fireplace, other walls and he is working on a waterfall right near here. We are meeting at noon so he can show me his work in person. I have to see if he is better or worse than the stone master from Greensboro. He is from the mountains near Stokes county. Anyway, I have to get the stone done very soon. Oh dear, I need to order a hood.

My blog is so boring huh. I am so dumb bored. I guess that is why I didn't start a blog in ROCKVILLE...and I started one here. I just have nothing to freaking do. I miss dancing SO MUCH. I realize now it really was half my life before. At least I have the house to work on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home