Thursday, March 01, 2007

e kitchen man

so i have designed a Kraftmaid Kitchen(kraftmaid cabinets) through Lowes and now I have found bad reviews on Kraftmaid and now worried it's crapmaid. also, the guy I have been working with at Lowes I have found difficult to work with as he is never completely prepared for our meetings and always forgets some things I asked him to do. I gave him explicit instructions with a drawing of what I wanted and three times I came back to be shown completely different designs than what I asked for.....and is has messed up measurements etc etc..too many screw ups to mention( and he was suppose to be SO GOOD- whatever). So even know I am close to having something I like from him I am bittered....and SO in typical Jean Style I am going to go somewhere else assuming I can do better somewhere else. I am getting that feeling I got when I hired a for shit wedding planner and ended up doing everything myself anyway...and my husband pointed out i don't have a commitment with lowes--- he is going to be so pissed when he loses mega $$$ kitchen commission but screw him as he wasted my time and so I guess I can waste his and then we are even.

so what if my kitchen is 4 weeks behind schedule..I kinda like our mini George Forman grill and my toaster oven. OH good news is our awesome aga oven will be arriving next week!!!!

OH and evil kitchen guy was insisting I had to get a ice maker (50 pounder cuz not one in my frig and freezer) and said I could get one for 50 bucks...and then his appliance man showed me a cheap one for 1200 dollars- and then the appliance man told me I could add a icemaker to my freezer for $30. THEN he had put these 3 feet decorative poles in between some cabinets...and can you belive they were $400 each(he had eight in the design)..and then I found like 10 other fluff items we didnt need AT ALL! watch out for evil kitchen guys who want to rob you.

so tommorow the new kitchen company is coming to measure and meet with me. I pray they are better people.

sharia law is NOT the law in the USA- they want no alcohol in cabs....minneapolis muslim cab drivers have lost their little minds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home