Monday, February 05, 2007

bun in the oven and one baby in heaven...:(

so I had buns in the oven only one baby didn't make it we found out today... :( boo so sad. I will see you lil one in heaven when I cross over. I can't wait to see you. And I can't wait to meet your sister or brother....

so we need one name now..sad I had ideas for two names :( but doctor says this is really common, like that's suppose to make you feel better....at least I know she or he is in heaven already!!

What do you all think of this: ????

Jean, Dean and Bean. JK!!
Obviously I had a sonogram today. saw the heartbeating of one lil bun and some arm and leg buds. Looks exactly like a balboa dancer!

our baby is 11 milimeters but Dean thinks it would be AT LEAST 16 milimeters if NOT in the fetal position. :)
..

Anyway, i will post some pictures when he/she starts looking more alien and less bumble bee.

- signed.... the Baby Maker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home