Monday, March 14, 2005

lindy + groove = lindygroove

lindygroove in LA this past thursday was SO GREAT. great music, great dancers, great floor, great vibe, extremly nice people and dreamy leads(and follows). only thing which could have made it totally totally perfect for me is if they just played just a few fast songs for balboa reasons (nick and many other great balboa dancers being there, my addiction, etc). guess I can't help but try and get my bal on when in the presense of so many great bal dancers and being in the state of balboa invention. When I asked why no fast music? the djs reminded me that night is called lindy"GROOVE" .(slow and groovey :) ). ok, that makes sense...

anyway, I highly reccomend you all hit lindygroove when you go out to LA, I am very sad I can't go every week! www.lindygroove.com

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, March 16, 2005, Blogger Jean said...

yes saw Debbie! she is doing great! yay,she hooked me up with some Smartwater and she lead me in a great dance. Wish you were there!!! I think I may head up to DCLX in April and hopefully you will be able to make it out to dance for a little study break!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home