Wednesday, April 26, 2006

July 16th we are married!

So we have a wedding date of July 16th. We are so excited! I am having a great time to plan the wedding. Friday I am getting a dress. And Tompkins, as maid of H, is helping me work out the brideM dresses. I go to Wilmington to meet out wedding coordinator on Tuesday. Between Holly and the wedding coordinator I should be able to stay sane.

So i have to take this opportunity to say: DON"T EVER GO TO DAVIDS BRIDAL...unless you really can only spend $300 dollars on your wedding dress but want to feel like you are in a $50 dress. Kmart makes them look bad. I felt physically ill in the dresses I tried on there.

well, I gotta get off this computer and ice my neck for the 20th time today. It has been totally stiff since Tuesday! I can't hardly move my head at all still! pain pain pain...hoping to sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home