Monday, February 27, 2006

Belize and non polar and polar molecule success and chemistry nomenclature success

my neck and shoulders are so painful from studying I can't believe it. my doctor says no studying on spring break so I can rest my shoulders. I had a chem test today that would not have been that bad if studying for it was not so painful. I thought about telling my proffesor about my shoulder back trama last week but I didn't want to be a baby about it(evn know i am a baby!). anyway, one of the questions especially sucked for me...and another one not sure. Yesturday I took the scuba written exam for open water and finished my pool skills(especially fun with pain)...this weekend in belize I hope to do my 4 open water dives....and hopefully some adventure stuff?
after the scuba test Sunday I went home to study for chemistry. Dog dog,our kitty, was throwing up since Saturday and so about midday we went to the Vet. Seven hundred dollars later and a broken back and shoulders- (my back and shoulders were already bad and the vet wait totally destroyed me.) We didn't get back until like 8 PM...and poor dog dog had to stay in the hospital. I am happy to say Dog Dog survived...he had swallowed a piece of ribbon....and they had to do an endoscopy to save his little life. he got home today and is eating and getting back to normal now.

so I am basically on vacation with the exception of attending one class on wednesday and one lab wed night...the thing that sucks is that I have to do a lab report right after class wed night and have it turned in before i leave the next day....so Wednesday night you may hear bad words coming from Greensboring. why why do they have to make it so hard to get outta town?

the good news is...I will be in Belize 10 days with my boyfriend starting thursday and I haven't worked at a job since July 2004....hahahahaha. sorry you are sitting at your computer waiting for 5 PM to roll around so you can jump in your car and sit on the beltway for 2 hours, only to get home to fall asleep before your alarm wakes you. Sorry but it's fun to think about all that I am missing. :)

oh....my blog is getting a lot of hits due to some stuff I put up about polar and non polar molecules and chemistry nomenclature success ...so crzy! anyway, glad at least something I blog about apears to be EXTREMELY useful. YAY! I done something very helpful.....man I am I glad I figured all that stuff out cuz I would have prob had a very hard time in all my chemistry classes and now I never have to worry!! HAHA

have a great week and I will try to post some photos for belize when I get home.

UPDATE: I am putting my polar and non polar molecules and chemistry nomenclature success into ebooks. I just gotten so many hits why not make a tiny bit of money from all that hard work I did to figure out all that stuff. I have gotten so many compliments and tons of emails thanking me. So if you read this and were looking for that info, sorry I took it down and I will update this page again when I have the books up for sale with info how to get it and don't worry they won't cost a lot and I m making it so you can print out pages and laminate them so you can carry it around. Basically you be thanking me if your a chemistry student, no matter what level...esp if your just starting in GENERAL CHEM or you never really got good with nomenclature and polar and non polar molecules you will be very happy to have this book or whatever I do out. INFO to follow. I made this update on FEB 2, 2014! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home