Friday, January 27, 2006

the mundane and the "highlights"

Thanks for coming to visit my blog....in an effort to continue to describe all the mundane, important and trivial events in my life I will offer up today as an example. So today I started off with my Phlebotomy class and sat there as our teacher read us Chapters 5 and 6....pretty much verbatum...you would think he would have at least something to add to the book to make things interesting but he doesn't. And he pauses a thought so we can think about what he just read to us- reflection on the obvious is always fun. My boyfriend started a new novel in the class today...I think he made it to chapter 30 or something....I actually sat there and highlighted the book as our teacher read to us....which is better than last time when I read my chemistry book instead. I left class today and went straight to school for a two our review session for my chem 2 class....it's pretty helpful so that was ok....and then my day got better....I went to a woman's club meeting at my boyfriend's grandmothers house, where Dr Lane of Greensboro spoke on Infectious Disease. It was really a good presentation....and then we had tea and cookies. OH, by the way, I have become a big tea addict....peppermint and honey camomile.....but I have to have like 4 scoops of sugar and whipped cream. Anyway, after coming home got to catch up with Marina and Mari and then I worked on my Kaplan course for a couple of hours online....reviewing organic chemistry. Then I signed up online for the Mcat test in April...there goes another 200 dollars. The rest of the weekend will consist of studying for my first chem 2 exam Monday. We started to work out again this week so probably hit the gym here.....oh, and the hot tub afterwards will be necessary. Looking forward to next weekend as Dean and I are taking my sisters girls to the mountains with Deans family. My familys spirits are down due to Grahams death and so that will be something fun to do with the kids. Anyway, this is my little life for now. I can't wait until I am done with the MCAT april 22. and even better to be done with school this summa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home