Sunday, April 02, 2006

Lucky Fruit Loops

nice! work Kellogs. They invented a new cereal called Fruit Loops Marshmellow....is regular fruit loops with marshmellows like from lucky charms. They are so amazing! I have one question for Kellogs though? Why not name them Lucky Fruit Loops or Lucky Fruit Charm Loops or Lucky Loops? We need to know our breakfast meal is Lucky! and if you see it on the box you feel it.This is like a dream come true for me. I can't tell you the amount of time I have had to spend picking the marshmellows out of lucky charms to avoid the bland brown pieces. Not only has this practice been difficult but others who wish to have Lucky charms get mad when they pour a bowl of Lucky Charms and they get no marshmellows. I actually have gotten a way with saying this one time "Wow, they actually forgot to put in the charms! ..............No, of course I didn't eat just the charms....who would do that?"
By the way, I actually invented this cereal about 10 years ago but I forgot to mail the idea to myself so I have no proof it was actually my idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home