Friday, March 24, 2006

broken neck

So yesterday I went to a chiropractor for my neck and shoulders which are still killing me. I don't know if I buy in to the whole thing but I figure it's worth trying. The dude turned my neck a couple of times and i hear like 5 loud cracks...and today I feel like my neck is broken. He said I may be a little sore "like I justed worked out" --- I must have a low pain tolerance or something because he said it was nothing serious.
oh well, the good news is that my chem test was supposed to be monday and now it is postponed a week.

our cat has been trying to bite me the past couple of days. not sure why he is so pissed as he has absolutely no responsibilities.

DCLX is sold out but I may still go. Can't decide cuz of the mcat coming up. I miss dancing in DC so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home