Thursday, May 26, 2005

organic chem - my new favorite class

my organic teacher told me to go to see Star Wars tonight and not to study anymore for the test we have tommorow. I hope he is right...but maybe just one more little review...hey and organic is much easier than general chemistry in my opinion. (of course this is a pre-test opinion so maybe I shouldn't say that yet). 

making progress m.s application - almost done filling it out. Going to visit the Brody school of medicine next week for a tour. I went to a presentation about them last year and it looks like a very good school. Greenville is not too far from Raleigh so it automatically scores balboa and lindy hop points.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Jean said...

yes, LA would be cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home