Saturday, May 07, 2005

Greensboros finally makes craigslist

mighty Greensboros finally has a section on craigslist:
http://greensboro.craigslist.org
seems no one has really caught on yet but greensboro is a little slow so we will have to give it some time. yay, now i can sell stuff. I have been in a I don't feel like owning anything mood for about year now. I keep cleaning clothes out my closest... I figure I never had anything to wear anyway so why not make it official.

where were these people when I needed them:
http://greensboro.craigslist.org/lss/71439883.html

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, May 08, 2005, Blogger Jean said...

that's so true! remember the basement? ...my sentimental hold on to stuff days are over! my new rule has been..if I haven't worn it in one year it goes(special occassion dresses you can bend the rules a little). We should invent bio-degradable clothes- when your done wearing them you bury them in the yard. i some of the ones I threw out these last couple years would have been worthy of head stones: " in memory of my favorite black shirt- circi 2000-2005" -
also, sunglasses should be bio-degradable too so when you lose them you aren't harming the environment.

I only collect kellogs kash now. please if you eat kellogs and don't collect the kash...mail them to me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home