Tuesday, May 10, 2005

bio exam & UNCG out of state highway robbery

Exams are over for me. The bio exam was challenging but Dr K was nice and threw in several questions that were exactly the same from previous exams...in my opinion that's playing by the rules when professors do that on a cumlative exams. The only part that really freaked me out is that before the exam started he said we shouldn't need a calculator....and well I needed one...which makes me think maybe the questions was easier than I thought. I tried to do it without the calculator but none of the multiple choice anwsers I came up with were options...oh well. I ended up thinking it was a trick question and picked the one I logically thought could not be the anwser (just experimenting with a new strategy).

Anyway, finally I have time to do something besides study- laundry, cleaning and bill paying...my summa skool bill is due at 5 PM tommorow! errr, UNCG is highway robbery for out-of-state tuition so it's painful to release the money when everyone else pays literally a quater of what I do. I am applying for residency soon and hope by fall I will only have to pay in state...cuz to be honest...it's sorta a rip off for us out of staters...but if you are in state- it's on US News & WR best bargains list. I think they can only give the in staters such a bargain cuz the out of staters make up for it... yay, Jamaica is only 2 days away..a place where I can forget about tuition costs.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, May 11, 2005, Blogger Jean said...

I keep going back and forth..still haven't made a final decision cuz of the weather there looks ???. gotta decide soon though- ...as my flight leaves friday morning...if I don't go I will be heading up to DC so we gotta hang out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home