Monday, May 09, 2005

chemsitry OVER!

chemistry is OVER! the exams was hard. Last sememsters class said it was "so easy"....well I guess not for us retards. We heard you can get like 30 wrong and get an A...plus Dr M will through us a nice curve like he alwasy does...so yay it's over forever and forever AMEN.
one more bad boy tommorow at NOON...I have a plan...I am studying so hard...and I am going in there to smash that test up. I can't wait to start the attack...which begines at 5 AM....where first I take down all the Darwin stuff and stuff like that...then I will move on and smash up the plasnts,,and then kill the animal section and the whole exponontial logistical things DOWN...this is going to be a victory! Watch out brain cells ...I am moving in lots of stuff in the morning... move over make room be ready! we are going to smash up this test.! so happy! we are going to OWN this test. RAH RAH RAH. big party at the end. ok must go sleep for attack tommorow. hahaha I am going to smash this test up up
upup!!! :)

Sleep well....that roar in the morning is be getting up.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, May 10, 2005, Blogger Jean said...

the only brain cells left are the resistant ones :)
thanks i am happy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home