Thursday, March 24, 2005

Car Incident of the Day or Ticket of the Month

I smashed up two new cars today- my own and this guy's. I was trying to see the name of some store on the left (looking for my new smartwater store) and then oh know I am going to hit the guy in front of me and we're all going to die. His car is pretty smashed up in the back and mine- well let's not talk about it. Hit me head on the steering wheel and expect to get random whip lash pains this weekend- some strange pains already happening in shoulders. I expect the whip lash will be kicking in to my victim soon as well(and he probably won't be lieing). I felt bad about smashing up his new car but also thankful I didn't kill anyone. This guy ended up being a strange and kinda uncool to me as I immediately took responsibility and called my insurance agent on the spot and had him talk to my agent- of course admitting my guilt and telling him not to worry, I would take care everything. Then all of a sudden he starts saying how he can't speak English and he was waiting for his friend translator to come(being familiar with this game and I immediatey got suspicous) and of course who shows up but the police to write me a ticket. It's for $10 but the court costs are $100. He could have just said I want a police report made and so I am calling the police...but to be all sneaky about it is uncool.

No matter what I am not going back to driving school again even if it means leaving the country and from now on I am always using navigation when finding a new location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home