Thursday, February 21, 2008

dance like it's your last

my Uncle Tony died early this morning and I am sad about it. I went dancing tonight anyway. Last time I saw Uncle Tony we danced together-i figure he must of had an appreciation for dance and I should go because I am alive....I believe it was a waltz I got to do with Uncle Tony last I saw him....luck for me I have it on video so I can watch it tomorrow. He stayed at my house once in Rockville and even know I gave him the master bedroom he was miserable.....he hated my dog, my tv and and didn't even like my brand of peanut butter. But we played cards and had fun anyway. Anyway, my poor Aunt Ginny is by herself now and that is almost as sad as Uncle Tony dying. When I alked to Uncle Tony last he said he felt no pain even know he had to go to dialysis three times a week and couldn't hardly breath with a failing heart. He didn't complain once to me. He said he was going to be alright....and I am sure he is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home