Tuesday, November 06, 2007

dance fever with no tylenol

this week meetings and dancing in DC(sorry not time to visit my non dancing friends :( ), traveling to Harrisonburg, Va. and I am coming home Sunday night to pick up my husband and a suitcase I have already pre-packed for Los Angeles- we leave Monday morning at 5 AM. I am so happy to be getting out of "greensboring- the city that ???". I can't wait to see people there and to dance at Lindy Groove in LA and everywhere else and gonna also going to be at the US Open Swing Dance Championships- it's the best way to spend THanksgiving in my opinion..it's a weird event in some ways but i love it. plus- it will mark the aniversary of when I met Rayned, Donna and Jane!!!- and many others- R, D and J they let me stay in there room like 5 years or so ago...they didn't even know me and took me in because the hotel(which is the biggest hotel of all time-longest hallways in the world- takes 20 minutes to find your room everytime) was so packed. I slept on the floor in a sleeping bag and it was one of the funniest weekends ever....wow, that was when I met valerie from cleveland...I remember she was teaching me how to know when a sugarpush was happening in Lindy Hop...hahahahaha. that is so funny can't believe it. I just couln't understand how anyone could feel that was being led...and now it's the thing I lead when I can't think of anything else(if I am leading).

ok so, I am going to be staying at Long Beach until the open..then in Anaheim for the Open and then in Long Beach...---

well I just had to share my excitement. I hope to see you ALL at the Open or at least out real soon(if you don't dance).

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, November 07, 2007, Blogger Trump Kicked Hillary's Azz! said...

As one of your non-dancing friends in the WDC area let me say "aw shucks" for missing you this time around.

-C.W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home