Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cirque du Soleil Saltimbanco

dean and I went to cirque du soleil tonight-the show was awesome- WOW, perfect mix of music and acrobatics on a intimate stage - there are two more shows tomorrow in Greensboring and any seat is awesome...plus they will move you up since there is a poor show up- you should GO because if you all don't go we will be lucky if they ever want to come back here again cuz our attendance is lame. I think this show was even better than last year. wow! and the nice thing is that you can leave for a show at 7 PM and be home in bed by 10:30 - perfect for my attention span and hurting body. Dr. R gave me a nerve block in C5 C6 area yesturday...I think it is starting to kick in...full effect to be at the end of 2 weeks...i hope to go dance in dc then- fingers crossed.

5 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, October 25, 2007, Blogger mompphotography said...

is this the same Jean Gonnella that lived in Italy in 1988?

 
At 4:56 PM, October 25, 2007, Blogger Jean said...

yup! so awesome you found me Marigan! I had so much fun in Italy with you...and in Baltimore of course!!

 
At 4:57 PM, February 24, 2010, Blogger TrueOrFalse said...

you saw cirque du soleil?! you're soooo lucky! They're marvelous!

 
At 4:43 PM, October 06, 2012, Blogger Jean said...

Going again tonight yay! I have a way to get people in for big discounts so if u know me know me email or call me and I'll tell u what to do :)

 
At 4:43 PM, October 06, 2012, Blogger Jean said...

Going again tonight yay! I have a way to get people in for big discounts so if u know me know me email or call me and I'll tell u what to do :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home