Monday, May 07, 2007

misery loves company

wow, it's so weird i was looking to see what my neck scar for the neck surgery would look like and I noticed this girls scar she posted online and I knew by looking at the SCAR she had chairi malformation. Anyway, I got to reading her blog...and she sounds like she is having endless pain like me....It feels better to know someone is struggling like me...when I read she couldn't work anymore for a while-AHHHHH- sucks!!!...and reading all her doctors appointments sounded all too familiar...it's just endless bs.
I just read in one of her recent blogs that she read certain foods can increase pain.....I just want to scream...of course it had refiend sugar on it...I WON"T DO IT! you can take away my life as I know it but not my sugar!

Here is her blog: post her some encouragement:

http://refried.org/blog/tags/Chiari/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home