Sunday, May 06, 2007

asheville, nc he we come


Spiderman III was not my thing. Had to leave after 50 minutes. I can't believe I agreeed to go but Dean was pretty persistant in asking me to go w/him. Tomorrow we are heading to Asheville to sightsee and hangout- we are going to try to find a cave guide(yay a reason to use a headlamp_HL are fun) to hire for a few days and I want to go horseback riding before I can't cuz of neck surgery. I found us a really cool cabin to stay but we may move around a bit once we are there cuz their are so many cool places to stay. I decided we need a break. I wish I didn't have two appointments here tomorrow so we coulda left already. Greensboring really had me down this weekend. I have never seen so many movies. Saw Disturbia yesturday-better than spiderman...but meet the robinsons still wins.

Oh...this whole neck traction thing is totally ridiculous...reminds me of a chiropractor...totally ????/iffy! You know what a mean...how when you leave the chiro and you feel like he/she made things worse cuz it's a croc. I am calling the surgeon domani...I want that surgery ASAP so I can get on with things. Hopefully I can get this lil vacation in first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home