Thursday, October 19, 2006

cactus juice

so our cactus went from 3 feet hight to 8 feet high since summer. while we were in Fiji for a few weeks my father started to water him....that's when he took off. My father thought that I said to water him 2 times a week and I had said 2 times a month. Anyway, he watered him 2 times a week and so when we got back we decided to keep watering him a lot since he seems to grow more that way. And now at 8' he is about to hit the ceiling of the balcony above us. We give him special vitamins called "cactus juice".

so I have been feeling weird pains in my neck and think it's scaring down weird. I would like an MRI but Dr Pool says there is now need for one now. I wish I knew why though. Not worth a trip in to see him now but if in a few weeks I am still feeling so bad I may have to find out why no mri should be done yet.


Dean and I are looking to move to Raleigh or Chapel Hill. Greensboring still sucks as much as usual and maybe the most pathetic town I have ever been too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home