Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Dreamers - movie review and "our cellphone"

there is a movie called the Dreamers we rented today and don't rent it...unless you enjoy incestuous french types and disembodied old movie clips. Also it would definitely be rated Morally Objectable by the Catholic Standard. Oh and big warning: never stay at a Frenchman's house.

so i had fun gettting my first movie rental membership here in greensboro. They wanted me to give them a copy bill and wanted to know where I worked. I told them I didn't work and was in school and had no bills. So they said with student id and my parents address I could get one anyway. Then they asked for an alternate phone number besides my cell phone....I told them that was my parents number too. ANd he said you have no home phone number and i said no. And so he said you and your parents share the same cell phone number and I said, with a straight face, yes we just share it. hahahahahahaha. It was one of those lies that you just start and then for no apparent reason just keep going to see how far you can take it. So here is the best part...he tells me that to rent moview I will just need to use my phone number and no problem hell give me the membership....THEN, he checks my movies out and says....hey your parents have an account heretoo. he must be wondering why I lied and I am wondering why he didn't confront me and say..hey we have your parents number since that is how they access their account. SIlly but it was fun to say I share a cell phone with my parents...."and we just have the one and we share". As you all can see you have to work for excitement and fun here in Greensboro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home