Thursday, July 28, 2005

tom tom gps

so got my dad a magellan gps system last xmas and we ended up hating it because it couldn't find the satellite signal...kinda a problem. luckily I had got it at costco so we were able to give it the boot 6 months later (yes, that is right- you can return things at costco up to 6 months later and YEs we do that all the time....I LOVE COSTCO.) anyway, so Tom Tom came out with a super gps system for 200 dollars less than the crappy 1100 magellan POS.... so far it seems to be very cool...it does more stuff too...like walking and biking routes...it's wireless...and it has cool voices...(my dad has some girlfriend on there). all my bloggin friends need one but make sure you get the lastest model...the one with the harddisk...and get it online from costco so you can return it in 6 months if you hate it. Also, I have decided this company is going to make it big and we should buy stock in it. It's a pain to get the stock online so call your broker - ticker is Tom2.as - it's on the amsterdam exchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home