Saturday, April 23, 2005

Verizon JAIL

As you all know, having problems with my verizon wireless service in Greensboro. I worked with them to try and troubleshoot the problem with their tech support to no avail. The nice man said he would let me out of the contract if things didn't work out and well...he lied...so after everyday of phone calls with them and going to their store to stop service with no penalty...the are not doing it... at least yet and I may have to pay to stop the bad service. Now they are saying they put in a ticket to check if I can get out of it...checking what.... I just want to cancel my contract because I am not getting adequate service here. I was a customer for years.... anyway, really surprised it's such a hassle as my contract ends anyway in a couple of months. So now, I have to wait the 7 or so days before i can cancel if I want to avoid the penalty....which also means I will have to have two cell phones....one with a new number before I can roll the old one from verizon to nextel so I don't have to tell everyone a new number. And in the mean time...well, good luck getting me on the phone before Monday...and if you do the call will probably drop after a couple of minutes. At least Monday night I will have the nextel charging. If you need to reach me email!
Nextel is starting off rough as I ordered my nextel thursday...they said it would be here friday..it's not going to be her until Monday now. Even with that little mishap I am SO HAPPY to be switching to them as they look like little angels compared to Verizon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home