Tuesday, October 31, 2006

me neck bad

ok so me an me husband always feel like shhhitttt...he may have to have shoulder surgery...my have nerve damage and what not...so he is in pain....and I am always feelign like shit...it takes me all day to get my sht together enough to turn on the TV and feed my cat...every couple of days I get a shower..WTF...so Dr P is seeing me on Thursday , i got an MRI on Saturday at 9 AM...it was a freaking miracle I was able to get to that early appointment...and I actually made it to class monday morning...today I skipped class AGAIN...I have to get like 2 weeks of notes for an exam next tues..and have an exam tommorwo and one thursdee...ok so now that it is 6 PM finally gonna study for tommorows nightmire 8 am test....life sucks right now. I think I still have a chiari malformaiton...the films don't look right to me.

so upsetting. dean and I may just go ahead and buy a house here in the GB area cuz he got an opportnity to do a biochem research he is interested in...so the deal is that I get to travel to go dancing...that is when I feel well enough to do so. I figure I will try and travel every 6 weeks to a dance weekend to make up for the lameness of GB....because other than there being no great dancing here greensboro is cool. nice weather and no traffic and whatnot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home